Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blog Intentions

SO--as you can see, I've entered the world of blogging. By accident I would say. I've had quiet an adventurous summer, as far as experimenting and trying to make new things (in the kitchen mostly). I was trying to think of a way to document these creations...I thought of a recipe book or a photo album but then defaulted to the idea of a blog.

At first, I didn't think of myself being a "BLOG person" but I am surprisingly excited about the idea!

I'm excited to have a place to store/share ideas, pictures, & recipes for things that I make.

:::::A couple things you need to know:::::

1. I don't claim to know much when it comes to the kitchen.

2. Most of the things I make are "stolen" or "borrowed" from family, friends, restaurants, TV & my favorite cooking websites. I will usually taste [or see] something and then go back and try it out on my own.

3. I like to cook SIMPLY. I don't like recipes with a lot of ingredients and I don't enjoy meals that take an hour to prepare.



If anything, I hope this can just be a spot for good ideas & tips that you can take and use! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment